20 October 2022: Improving Grantseeker Experiences: workshop for small or medium funders
How to give your grantseekers and grantees a better experience (without becoming overwhelmed).
Tell us you'd like to come
Sign up here to learn more - no commitment.
What are people saying about it?
"I highly recommend anyone who works in the world of grant funding to attend the Improving Grantseeker Experiences training. I've come away with quite a few actions!" - July 2022 participant
When and where is it?
It's on Thursday 20 October 2022, in London. Sign up for full details above!
Who is it for?
The workshop is for grantmakers who work for private, government or corporate funders with fewer than 25 people in their grantmaking teams.
What you will learn
The workshop will involve some group teaching, individual interactive sessions and small-group sessions.
We'll help you:
- Spot a range of avoidable problems in funding services and systems.
- Understand how accessible grantmaking services are driven by values and working practices, more than technology.
- Learn about ‘service design’ and how it can help grantmakers, including those trying highly participative forms of awarding.
- Get to know useful tools and techniques for improving experiences within the grantmaking sector.
- Understand how smaller organisations can approach improving services differently from larger funders.
- Get feedback on specific challenges from grantmaking peers, and work on these collaboratively, supported by Gemma and Tom.
By the end of the sessions, you'll have a small set of clear, relevant service experience improvements, ready to take away and work on.