Improving Grantseeker Experiences: the training workshop
20th March 2024
Learn how to give your grantseekers and grantees a better experience (without becoming overwhelmed).
Book your ticket
Click here to book
What are people saying about it?
Here's what some previous training participants have told us:
“Feel like the flow of training was very good. Lots covered in fun/imaginative ways. Great facilitation too”.
"I highly recommend anyone who works in the world of grant funding to attend the Improving Grantseeker Experiences training. I've come away with quite a few actions!"
"Really great session - gave opportunity to think outside the box"
When and where is it?
The workshop is from 10am to 4.30pm on 20th March 2024. It's a face-to-face event, held in Victoria, London.
We can also offer this training directly to individual funding organisations, on a bespoke basis.
Who is it for?
The workshop is for grantmakers who work for private, government or corporate funders. We welcome grantmakers from any sector, and any size of funding organisation.
What you will learn
The workshop will involve some group teaching, individual interactive sessions and small-group sessions.
We'll help you:
- Spot a range of avoidable problems in funding services and systems.
- Understand how accessible grantmaking services are driven by values and working practices, more than technology.
- Learn about ‘service design’ and how it can help grantmakers, including those trying highly participative forms of awarding.
- Get to know useful tools and techniques for improving experiences within the grantmaking sector.
- Understand how smaller organisations can approach improving services differently from larger funders.
- Get feedback on specific challenges from grantmaking peers, and work on these collaboratively, supported by Gemma and Tom.
By the end of the sessions, you'll have a small set of clear, relevant service experience improvements, ready to take away and work on.